Attractions in the area: for people who are fond of sport, art, culture and… Lake Como
Are you looking for a B&B on Lake Como? Well, you found it: B&B Lori is the right place for you. Come and start living your experience on one of the most charming lakes.
A wide offer in different fields such as sport, culture and nature can satisfy any need, passion and interest.
A boat trip tour to Como is a must. A relaxing way to admire the small and picturesque villages, the majestic villas facing the lake, the hills and mountains surrounding all the area.
The old part of Como, a delightful town surrounded by romanic walls, is rich in art and history you can admire in the wonderful Cathedral, inside the different churches, in monuments and historical palaces, villas and museums. The “Funicolare” takes you from the lake up to Brunate. Here, looking down, you have a spectacular view on the city. In the city events are organized all year long and on Christmas time the “Città dei Balocchi” is able to create a magic atmosphere for children and adults.
All around the lake, you just need to leave the “Statale Regina” road and drive a little up to the hill to enjoy breathtaking panoramic views on Lake Como.
Go to the Attraction section or to the link www.northlakecomo.net to have more info.
Family holiday home run by Lori, the “home owner” of our B&B on Lake Como
Hi I’m Lori, I’m married to Massimo and we have three boys: Francesco, Carlo and Luca. I’ve always loved travelling and I’ve always caught any opportunity to leave my Country and visit different places where I could live different experiences and where I had the honor to meet wonderful people.
The wedding first and the arrival of our sons later brought us a lot of nice changes but how to manage the new family life and my job? The solution came in 2011 thanks to a very close family person’s brilliant intuition. He pushed me in thinking about the realization of my B&B on Lake Como and he helped me in every step to make it happen.
Since 1st August 2011, first guests’ arrival day to B&B Lori, my way of travelling has been changed. Each trip is particular, my guests’ storytelling get mixed with my memories when we talk about places I visited. On the contrary, when they tell me about places I don’t know I travel with my mind and, through their words, I visit those unknown regions.
Not only a holiday home: this is the real meaning of B&B Lori
- It is a “small wide world” made with relationships which lead to real true friendships in a very short time since they are based on essential values such as: clarity, fairness, sincerity, respect.
- It is a “magic world” where every single act, word and look take on an absolute value since they come from heart.
- It is a “true world” which accommodate, for a very short time, such sensitive and wonderful people able to remind us every single day how wonderful and unique our region is. Through their astonishment we go on taking our eyes well open on this “small part of Paradise”.
To reserve your holiday home on Lake Como or for info don’t hesitate in contacting me!
Why you should choose BBLori bed and breakfast on Lake Como
B&B Lori offers a service of bed and a breakfast.
B&B Lori isn’t a 4* hotel, it isn’t an apartment, it doesn’t have any air conditioning and it isn’t alone in the countryside.
B&B Lori is situated on the border between Gravedona ed Uniti and Dongo; it is set among inhabitated houses where the regular life of the village people takes place.
- Choose us for the warmth of our presence, of course we respect your privacy.
- Choose us for the location, at the foot of the hill, with a stunning view on Lake Como and Monte Legnone.
- Choose us for the breakfast we serve in the morning on the sunny covered terrace lake view. Every morning the delicious smell of our Italian coffee welcomes you to give you the energy to start a new special day to discover the “Lario area”
- Choose us for the love we have for our home, for the cleanliness and care for each room.
- Choose us for the care we have for you.
Reserving a bedroom at B&B Lori you will have a bedroom with private bathroom, a mini fridge where to keep your drinks cool and in the morning Lori welcomes you with her smile and an Italian breakfast with sweet and salted local seasonal products.
Contact us for more informations